A digital lottery? How delightfully modern! How do I enter?
A gentleman follows the rules. Fill out the form above and hit the “Submit” button! We’ll let you know if you won or lost via email 3 hours before the performance. But for heaven's sake, make sure your email is entered correctly! Duplicate entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded with the rest of the riff raff.
Have I won?!
Drawings occur and pickups are required as follows:
- Tuesday, January 12 at 7:00PM performance - Drawing starts Tuesday at 10AM, you must confirm by 12PM and purchase at the box office by 5PM
- Wednesday, January 13 at 8:00PM performance - Drawing starts Wednesday at 10AM, you must confirm by 12PM and purchase at the box office by 6PM
- Thursday, January 14 at 7:00PM performance - Drawing starts Thursday at 10AM, you must confirm by 12PM and purchase at the box office by 5PM
- Friday, January 15 at 8:00PM performance - Drawing starts Friday at 10AM, you must confirm by 12PM and purchase at the box office by 6PM
- Saturday, January 16 at 2:00PM performance - Drawing starts Saturday at 10AM, you must confirm by 12PM and purchase at the box office by 1:30PM
- Saturday, January 16 at 8:00PM performance - Drawing starts Saturday at 10AM, you must confirm by 12PM and purchase at the box office by 6PM
- Sunday, January 17 both performances - Drawing starts SATURDAY 1/16 at 10AM, you must confirm Saturday by 12PM and purchase at the box office Saturday by 8PM
Didn't get an email? A gentleman always stays calm. Straighten your top hat, check you cravat, and check your spam folder or the promotions tab in Gmail. If there's still no sign of that roguish email, it's your gentlemanly right to email Lottery@jujamcyn.com to let us know.
Splendid - I won tickets! Now what?
Well done! Before claiming what is rightfully yours, there are a few things you should know:
- You’ll need a photo ID.
- The name on the ID must, of course, match the entry.
- This is one instance when fashionably late simply won't do. You’ll need to pick up the tickets 2 minutes prior to the performance - or risk seeing them sold to another gentleman.
- Your tickets may be in the boxes, or they may be somewhere else depending on availability. After all, a gentleman loves surprises!
- These tickets are yours and yours alone! You can’t transfer them to other people or other performances.
Understood? Then take a dignified stroll to the Walter Kerr Theatre box office (219 West 48th Street) to claim and purchase your $42 tickets!
Drat! I lost. Now what?
Don't lose heart - the path to greatness is rarely without obstacles, and you can always enter the lottery again! If you entered multiple lotteries simply wait for the next drawing. If not, feel free to enter again. Best of luck!
A stickler for the fine print? Then click here for the full terms and conditions. Or email us at Lottery@jujamcyn.com with further inquiries.